- What do I do in case of an emergency?
For urgent care go to the nearest emergency room.
For afterhours or weekend needs, please call your primary care physician.
- What is the cancellation policy?
Please cancel your appointment online or phone within 24 hours.
A $100.00 fee will be charged for missed appointments or cancellations made within 24 hours of the appointment
- What type of payment options do you offer?
- Payment for medical services and pharmacy products is the direct reposibility
of the patient and is expected at the time of service.
- Payment (includes co-pay) should be made by cash, check, or credit card
- If you elect to have us bill your insurance company, you are still responsible for any co-pays, deductibles,
laboratory fees, cost of supplies or pharmacy expenses at the time of service.
- What type of insurance do you accept?
We accept In-Network: Premera, Aetna, Regence. Out of Network: All other insurance providers.
- What are the Lab Charges?
- For lab tests performed at this office, payment is expected at the time of service.
- For lab tests sent to an outside lab, you may be billed directly from the outside lab.
- Some labs offer payment plans and most accept insurance payment.
- Can I ask questions by phone or email?
Dr. Coy offers a 10 minute phone free consultation to discuss any questions.